Sign in to follow this  
adamadz

Mk3 Vitz Rs Blitz Cti Backbox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjTojuceoEY

Any one else want to see more of this vitz?
Its proven to me that the mk3 has potential :)

Well if the iQ Blitz CTi (photo below) is anything to go by, it's quite obvious why it sounds like it does.

[img]http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/images/products/variantimages/hires/64075_3.jpg[/img]

plus there's no hope of that car, with that engine (1nz-fe due to emissions) and therefore that exhaust coming to the UK.
not very promising at all.

Most powerful mk3 yaris is the 90bhp 1.4 diesel...sigh...

So technically the T-Sport engine emits too many emissions to be in the UK, and will never be sold in car in the UK again?

Wierd to think we have this "dirty evil" engine which isnt allowed here :p

in Europe.

all to do with this EU law about manufacturers having to meet a quota of emissions over their entire range of cars (hence the aston martin cygnet).

so toyota are making their small cars ultra efficient and clean, hopefully leaving way for more bigger faster more polluting cars.

Hahaa no i agree that it sounds totaly crap! I just thaught it looked good for a mk3 even though you hardly see any of it :-P

[quote name='Justin' date='04 October 2011 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1317765254' post='165324']
plus there's no hope of that car, with that engine (1nz-fe due to emissions) and therefore that exhaust coming to the UK.
not very promising at all.

Most powerful mk3 yaris is the 90bhp 1.4 diesel...sigh...

[/quote]

Thee 1.33 has 99bhp in the MK3 but no more free road tax :-D

[url]http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/generic_editorial.jsp?navRoot=toyota_1024_root&fullwidth=true&noLeftMenu=true&forceText=%3Cnone%3E&edname=CC2-Yaris-specification&zone=Zone+NG+Yaris&id=CC2-Yaris-specification[/url]

Still over 11 secs to get to 62!!!! Shocking

[quote name='RiceBox' date='05 October 2011 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1317803280' post='165348']
Would you be able to gry import this car then? i suppose you could grey import the exhaust :p
[/quote]

No, I think the rules are the same on importing cars.

It's why you don't see very many of the late model Supra twin turbos with the VVTI engines... the regs changed so you couldn't import the vvt version in.

While US is releasing the new dodge viper next year with a 8.7 ( I think ) engine and them fux in eu care about 1.5 l turbo will emitt too much , or a range rover barfing up emissions ton wise is all right !!! Pathetic :(