Sign in to follow this  
Twisterboy

Yaris Video

Hi all,

Found this video on You tube of the mark 3 Yaris, quite intresting from this boys of view.

Cheers

Davy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtFn8UsLZqk&feature=g-vrec&context=G2d5d604RVAAAAAAAAAQ

Taken from the Melbourne motor show a sign of a sporty Yaris, liking the alloys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccg82p-7MiE&feature=fvwp&NR=1

[quote name='JayTyler' date='02 May 2012 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1335985747' post='191830']
i really dont know weather or not i like them..

but that sport looks quite nice!
[/quote]

I really like the look of the sports one.

I was reading a review of the SR in Auto Express and toyota claim it's a contender for a fiesta zetec S!

If the sport model came with say a 1.5 then It might be a contender.

Davy

[quote name='twister' date='03 May 2012 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1336067356' post='191983']
I was reading a review of the SR in Auto Express and toyota claim it's a contender for a fiesta zetec S!

If the sport model came with say a 1.5 then It might be a contender.

Davy
[/quote]

I used to own the older Zetec S , and yup the MK3 SR cant match it for acceleration nor the speed. Handling it is about on par as the SR has more gizmos keeping it on the road , but the Zetec had a stiffer suspension. However the rest of the MK3 SR such as interior , gizmos etc etc beats the Zetec S hands down.

I would say 1.5 version is still not enough as it only add another 10hp over the 1.33 1NR-FE. It needs either a turbo or supercharger or both , ones like in Audi or VW.

I would compare the MK3 SR to say something like the Polo SEL, Mazda 2 , Fiat Panda.