Sign in to follow this  
tonyb1986

Toyota Touch

i have a 2012 toyota yaris 1.33 TR, totally love the car, drives brilliant etc so all is good apart from one thing!

its pretty nitty gritty but between my and my partner, we have an iphone 4 and 5, both on the latest OS as far as the phones go.

only problem is during MP3 streaming via bluetooth in the lower left hand side of the screen there is a 'tracks' option, this is only there some of the time and its intermittent as to when it appears, i cant seem to replicate when it will or wont appear, has anyone else had this problem or seen what I'm talking about?

the car has been back to toyota for diagnostics or to check the headunit for updates myself as an owner cant carry out with no success.

apple are also denying its their firmware or hardware as its the same problem across 2 generations of the same device.

as i said its a bit picky but its actually quite a handy feature WHEN its there!

ill upload a picture to follow!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:861]

hopefully iv done this correct and everyone can see the picture of the headunit with the 'tracks' option

i do beleive this is done when you select music through the all songs as apposed to searching for the exact song.

Both phones are constantly used via all songs, regardlesa how you select Music on the phone this still shows up imtermittently

Both phones are constantly used via all songs, regardlesa how you select Music on the phone this still shows up imtermittently

strange then!