Sign in to follow this  
Craigie

Spotted: Holywood - P1 Red Tsport

Spotted it parked down in the town, had jap plates with a vitz boot badge and 'made in japan' over one of the lights. Reg; RJZ 7542

Yeah sorry ph* I meant :p looked like it needed some tlc.

Only really been going to work and girlfriends, you guys from northern ireland meet up much?

Edited by Craigie

Seen two gold ones in Holywood aswell, although a woman with one has flower stickers up the passenger side.. Hurt me a little inside (sorry if that's anyone's mum haha)

Quite a couple of people with t sports from ni, just not on this forum! :(

I know 4 people in bangor that have one.
My mate has 2 (grey ph2 TS and red ph1 TS), his girlfriend (grey ph2 TS), his girlfriends sister in law (red ph1 TS) and Dee who has an RS turbo with a blown engine and turbo

Seen one in Saintfield on R plates to be fair :P that black one that was on gumtree for ages seems to be gone with the plate offset & black alloys.

Did you get the blue one steely that had 110k miles for £1500 or something similar?

If it's the black one I was asking about a while back, you can type 'rms black yaris t sport' and you can see what it used to look like on Google images. Also forum topics come up about it from rms :)

That wee blue one has really nice wheels on it i think, was tempted to ask him to sell them lol

Cheers ill check that out. Itll likely stay as it is looks wise, its just a fun daily

Looked like tte chicanes, like what a member l333 has on his.

Keep the ts alloys, get them sprayed back to silver or a darker grey :D btw get your pictures up!

Edited by Craigie

Anyone know of a good T Sport for sale in Northern ireland, Im Bangor. Went to see a blue one in Belfast few days ago but was rough. Want a good condition one, if you know of any let me know

cheers

Much you looking to spend? I see them pop up on the northern ireland car buy and sell pages

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine is a bog standard 02 vvti lol. I live in East Belfast but work in Holywood, always see yaris's about including a few lowered/mods.
Anyone fancy a coffee some night give us a shout