Sign in to follow this  
wrenaudrey

Air Filter For 1.4 Diesel Sr 2008, 1Nd-Tv

Hello! First post on the forums :)

Im looking to replace the air filter on my Yaris 1.4 Diesel SR 2008 with an after market one.
I cant seem to find one that fits.

I recently purchased a [URL="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008DRJ98G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00"]K&N 33-2988[/URL] and i tried to fit it this morning. But it doesnt fit.

So i'd really like some help on finding an after market one that fits my version of the Yaris.

Thanks in advanced.

i think the normal filter is probably your best bet on the diesel mate. Not sure theres a lot out there for us in terms of air filters. Have u made any other mods?

welcome to the club also :)

Hi. I too would like to know this, as K&N don't list one on their website. I've had mine mapped, and could do with a performance panel filter as I think it will benefit the air flow. Cheers

how much did you pay for the map and where out of interest mate? what kind of gains did you get?

Hi. Completely forgot about this thread. It cost me £150 as it was mappable through the obd2 port. Ecu didn't need to be taken out. According to the mapper it's now 112 Bhp. Torque has been greatly improved. Easier to drive in high gears at low revs.

is that on everything stock mate? or have you made some mods? if possible could you forward me the contact details or links of the mapping company you used please. Also what is the fuel economy like?

is that on everything stock mate? or have you made some mods? if possible could you forward me the contact details or links of the mapping company you used please. Also what is the fuel economy like?

Yes. Mapped on stock engine. Currently still looking for an performance panel filter. Still manage 56mpg on a run. 46 around town using v power diesel. Edit. It's actually 108bhp and not 112 as stated earlier.

http:// www.customtuning.co.uk/toyota_ecu_remapping_and_chip_tuning.html