Krispie G

Krispie G's French Built 1.0

So as we can see there hasn't been any progress made on the car, as I'm still waiting to get this stupid cast off >:(

But i have bought more parts to on as soon as i get a chance :)

The parts that i've bought are a set of boot dampers from a 2003 vw passat that i'll turn into bonnet dampers, just hope there not too strong and ruin the bonnet :P and i'm also waiting to get a laguna splitter for the front to tidy it up a bit :)

The day has finally arrived that the "monster truck" arches are finally gone :) I was hoping it was only gonna be a 90 minute job but it took 3 hours and me and my mate spent 45 minutes taken if the first wheel :O

61b65510651b8f1f40168ff5df8abc33.jpg

3cf684a23251e482e3216fd3929c78bf.jpg

cb5713170dff572b657219c48c2cc4ef.jpg

I so pleased with how the car is at the minute, it's alot firmer than standard but not as rough as people made it out to be :P now to tidy the bodywork and get some alloys :D

Thanks lad :) I don't think I've stopped smiling since its been lowered, if only she handled this well as standard :p

Just in looks its 10x times batter ! 

I think lower profile tires also improve this ! 

Will let you know as have 45 profile tyres and BC coilovers on their way :) 

Any more mods to be done on the Yaris pal ? 

So its time for another little update :) I recently bought some new alloys for the wagon, they are ae92 corolla GTI wheels :) I picked them off a Lad on TOC-IRL (toyota owners club Ireland) who had them on a 1996 corolla saloon

c9ebbdea30e3e1763c4961e52fdef007.jpg

they are 175/65R14 they're in good condition aside from leaky valves :/ I doing the car in stages, as these will be replaced by next summer with some new alloys not really sure what but something with a good bit of dish and a fair bit wider that stock :)

a354c70d0885caebfe3be27a6ddd9b51.jpg

Now with the car coming upto 150k miles I'm going to service the usuals even though the oil and filter were changed in the new year, so hopefully this will keep her ticking over for another 50k miles :p

As the title says i own a french yaris, which turns out to be false after 9 months of ownership i have finally found out that i own a japanese yaris :D much to my delight

Very little progress has been made since the last post, but i'm some planning for the next mods and it looking good :) 

Nice man I wish mine was jap built .jap is best.i thinks cars should be built in the country there from.there are only a couple of things that tell if they are jap or French built