Sign in to follow this  
elz1989

Japfest 2016

So just seen its moved from Combe to Silverstone for next year and is also earlier in April rather than May! What are peoples thoughts, will YCUK still be attending in large numbers?

I ain't got a club to go with anymore due to "upgrading" to my 'Rolla, so gonna have to find another way, but definitely going!

Yea its always good to meet new peeps. I think I will be going this year too since I go every year lol :P

Be good to see some mk2s there too!

Big chance i will be kicking about. No track time but if people show in numbers and we get a stand i will be all up for camping out..

When's this coming available. All other clubs are buying up all the track time and tickets. Come on guys.

When's this coming available. All other clubs are buying up all the track time and tickets. Come on guys.

Normally the club tickets come available through the club online store, not sure how you organise track time. I imagine you have to sort that directly with Japfest.

I've chased this up with a couple of the other ycuk moderators and nothing has been organised yet, so im going to phone japfest media team tomorrow and see if i can sort what we need to book a stand for the day. Hope to have some news tomorrow.

Come on guys get this arranged, the deadline is 18th March so if nothing is sorted by the end of next week I'll just go with MX5Nutz club