Sign in to follow this  
wobblyman

Black ph2 T sport rides again,pics soon.

Hi Yaris club people I have been away for a while ,but I'm still enjoying my T sport,I would just like to say hello and am enjoying seeing peoples projects on here,still good to see the love of Yaris cars.

I also been doing a slow project on my Ph2 T Sport and I'm keeping her clean and running well so far there have been a few more done on her, including a custom cat back exhaust,new BMC panel filter,cleaned the weathered headlights,fog lights,and tidied up the cars interior with new mats,purple footwall lights,new wiper blades.generally the car is keeping well for her age.ill post up pics of the car soon.hoping for nicer weather to show her off.i am enjoying the noise from my new custom exhaust and I'm sure it's made her rev up more freely,

Regards Grant.

I still not got the knack how to post up individual pictures,I've ended up posting my whole album ,some are older previous pictures and some are new ones,please help!! 

On 11-3-2018 at 6:42 PM, wobblyman said:

I still not got the knack how to post up individual pictures,I've ended up posting my whole album ,some are older previous pictures and some are new ones,please help!! 

On photobucket open the photo it will give you a direct link to the picture which ends on .jpg copy that go back to your post and click on Insert other media --> From URL :)

2 minutes ago, wobblyman said:

DSC_0043.jpgDSC_0043.jpg

Still trying to get used to putting up pictures now I've double pictured now lol ,but this is my all time fave rear shot

IMG_20180323_123220.jpgMy new hand stitched steering wheel cover done by needle and thread with red stitching took me just over an hour to do but worth it,I love it ❤️👍🏼😊

New led bulbs for Speedo ,blue LCD display without lights on ,and green LCD and dials with lights on.image_16.jpegthe blue led is fine and shows up well this image is blurred because of camera shake.image_17.jpeg

New led bulbs for Speedo ,blue LCD display without lights on ,and green LCD and dials with lights on.image_16.jpegthe blue led is fine and shows up well this image is blurred because of camera shake.

next update coming soon.aftermarket stereo with steering wheel control.image_17.jpeg

took some nice photos today on a ride in lovely weather ,took a rear shot of new led tail lights,need the night to show them working though 😎😊3A0D2879-6DD8-4257-AC82-9EE26C26B0F5.jpe

New led bulbs for Speedo ,blue LCD display without lights on ,and green LCD and dials with lights onimage_16.jpegthe blue led is fine and shows up well this image is blurred because of camera shake.

next update coming soon.aftermarket stereo with steering wheel control.image_17.jpeg

Just now, wobblyman said:

58673953-358C-4309-A88C-FFC59B4C4D14.jpe

New radio installation with steering wheel controls thanks to Lani tutorial on here.

Next update soon back bumper resprayed as worn paint and mk2 Spoiler stuck on. Would like a front splitter too anyone got one pm me cheers.