Sign in to follow this  
Coxy

Coxy's (old) Project Thread

No this'll be staying a while. Car looks retarded without a carbon bonnet. However if/when the time comes that this one goes crap I may have to get a painted bonnet. Or source a good one like a Varis.

Well I finally te-tangoed the headlights.

Absolute piece of piddle to do. Don't know where I went wrong with the 1 litre, must be a french thing! :rolleyes:

Loads better IMO.

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/Coxy777/Yaris%20TS/DSC04487.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/Coxy777/Yaris%20TS/DSC04486.jpg[/IMG]

Oven set at 100 degrees, put the lights in for 1 minute, then pull the lens off. Snap the little orange cover off inside and put a silvatec in :)

lol looks good buddy i didnt even put them in the oven they prised appart easy enough but i would recommed the oven :thumbsupguy:
oohh and glue the metal sheild down or it will rattle lol.

[quote name='Coxy' date='30 October 2009 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1256917306' post='104327']Don't know where I went wrong with the 1 litre, must be a french thing! :rolleyes:[/quote]

What happened when you tried to do it to the 1 litre?

Looks nice, I really wanna do mine and the side repeaters and black inside the headlights soon...

Did you only try one of them? You know if anyone on here with a French 1 litre has had their lights apart succesfuly?

Still not a huge fan of the bumper but ill be honest it has grown on me a little.

De-tango looks good :) shame its such a pain in the a$$

De-Tango really isn't that much of a pita. In fact I put it off for ages and then just did it in one evening with no problems! Definately worth doing and the car looks so much better for it. Still not entirely sure on that bumper either mate but overall the car looks pretty mint.