Sign in to follow this  
Coxy

Coxy's (old) Project Thread

Photos DO NOT do the wheels justice! In photos they look flat but they have quite a bit of dish to them and they really show off the brakes, when I first showed dan them I knew it was brave but he had been wanting to do something original and here you go, you can't get much more original lol :D

I quite like them u kno! at first glance... i was a bit unsure.. then the more i see the blue, the more i think YES! xD

But i think i do need to see them for real... pictures never do anything justice...

I cant decide on the colour from the pics but im seriously jealous about the fact you have 3 spokes :(

always fancied doing it with mine but as I decided I wasnt keeping it long enough I bottled out

old pshop :(

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/JoshD/3spokinnn.jpg[/img]

props for not caring about what other people might think mate! :thumbsup:

Yeah i like them Coxy, think they would be better if they were silver, as in the photoshopped pix.

I remeber i was looking into these when i had my T sport, but were silly price then.

made of win! great choice with wheels and colour :D

when i was looking for wheels i did nearly get these:

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!BTq7h9gBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CQEkJ5gdrdhBKJr6J5,kw~~_35.JPG[/img]

Haha i like the response, exactly what i was after! :D

The pics dont do any justice, no-one has disliked them yet in the flesh.

Lights will be back :wink:

I looked at the projector lights cos mine were getting really dull - but after about 1/2hr with plastix I stuck with mine.

As for the wheels - good on you mate for doing summit a bit different.

Clarky

Cheers Clarky! :) Nice to get comments from the old skoolers like yourself and mr earpl.

My standard lights are trashed too. :( But i've got part numbers for the lenses and seals now so may refurb them. Also need a new reverse lens really but holiday in 1 week so will have to wait!

[quote name="Earpl"]wheels............awesome.....

lights..............far from awesome :([/quote]

you meaning his Angel Eyes or My Tinted ones lmao :lol:

Yep, sounds good to me.

Looking very purple this morning. :)

Should have seen the looks yesterday in town when I went to put my time sheet in. Uber traffic in York and people just staring with confused, amused and damn right shocked looks. Was epic 8)

You know i love the wheels and you know i love awesome coloured wheels but i do wish you`d have kept these silver or atleast just done the insides or the lip :p

The guy hasnt messaged back about the nuts yet. My mate said try Honda nuts as they`re the same thread and they`re pretty short. If you were coming to JAE then i could have taken some off the Civic and tried them on yours...but you fail :p

[quote name="Coxy"]Yep, sounds good to me.

Looking very purple this morning. :)

Should have seen the looks yesterday in town when I went to put my time sheet in. Uber traffic in York and people just staring with confused, amused and damn right shocked looks. Was epic 8)[/quote]
Hahaha damn right they just look so original! Still need to look at ideas for tying the colour in, maybe blue mirrors is the way to go???