Sign in to follow this  
Aidan

Look what just came through the post :)

[quote name="H_5hum"]uh uh.. wat im saying is... if u want to be a pikey, then use red tape XD haha... :lol:[/quote]

TOO MUCH EFFORT!

USE A CRAYON :lol:

and aidan,lip not looking bad at all mate! 8)

Not working for me either....

[url=http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2770/img0601ae.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2770/img0601ae.jpg[/url]

The lip is looking nice man, but being honest if i saw that normally without knowing u had a lip i would of thought that was standard lol.. like you said... a little too subtle in my opinion :p

But i still like it, and u NEED to De-Grey, get some Hekos, and maybe brows? (i duno why, recently brows have grown on me, but not many ppl like em lol)

FAIL ON THE BROWS :p nah there okay..cf ones look pretty cool! just make sure no 1 rips em off :lol:

cupra splitter..thats my next mod! id have to agree with rhys on that one..maybe go for that particular splitter but if you dont like it then fair do..!!

for the time being, the current lip does look alright :)

You need skirts to pull it off as it looks much lower at the front now imo. Also get those bumpers colour coded and you're getting somewhere! Still not my old SR standard though :p

Yeah on the corners it bolts in from the wheelarch, from the side it looks like it needs skirts tbh
Gonna colour code this biatch

yer get it colour coded mate, and looking at it skirts are needed to now.

Lip gives a very nice look. Isnt tgis a optional extra from toyota anywaya?

[quote name='tommy g' date='19 September 2009 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1253319799' post='99078']
yer get it colour coded mate, and looking at it skirts are needed to now.

Lip gives a very nice look. Isnt tgis a optional extra from toyota anywaya?
[/quote]

It was in japan, not the UK

[quote name='Aidan' date='16 September 2009 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1253096128' post='98638']
^ Mate if i could find someone to do em for 60 quid i would let them... everywhere round here is a feckin rip.
[/quote]

and they were done about 1 month before you sold car lol. and even then back one didnt come out great.
still pleased with front though