Sign in to follow this  
Aidan

Look what just came through the post :)

I cant wait to see that on! Does it sit any lower than a normal/TTE front? Get those bumpers done when you get that painted!

It appears to sit slightly lower than a standard front, but mainly its the corners, which are beefed out

[quote name="coupi"]Cool, well I cant wait to see you car with that done red and the bumpers![/quote]

rhys..even when you get em done, can we still call you Grey Bumper Rhys :D

[quote name="H_5hum"]^ :lol: Rj man.. u trippin? :p[/quote]

:lol: its the best way to not get into any confusion since theres two rhys on the forum

:p lol.. easy mistake tho i can see! :lol: Hurry and spray your bumpers Aidan, so u wont have to worry about getting insulted no more, by some people getting u confused with Rhys :D haha... :wink:

[quote name="rj_skillz"] [quote name="coupi"]Cool, well I cant wait to see you car with that done red and the bumpers![/quote]

rhys..even when you get em done, can we still call you Grey Bumper Rhys :D[/quote]
It's not rhys! It's Aidan :lol:

[quote name="L33LEG"]tbh the first thing anyone who owns ph1 Yaris should do is colour code the bumpers...[/quote]
dude its so true and they have spent loads on other mods not really necessary and a decent sprayer will paint them for you for about £60 or do it your self for like £30
whats going on???
lip looks nice though :thumbsup:

^ Mate if i could find someone to do em for 60 quid i would let them... everywhere round here is a feckin rip.

grey bumpes ftmfw! lol but i only have 1... so im halfway there i guess :D hahaha! but seriosuly places want like £100 to get just the 1 done :(

Go for it on the DIY if you really wanna save the money...if you can get a reasonably good finish then it'll be worth it... :)