Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Toyota Service Costs - Price List

i have a 11 month old yaris 1.3 tr with 5000 miles on the clock coming up to the first service .as a retired mechanic ,i am more than capable of changing the oil and filter,and checking the essential fluids.But the concern is withought a official stamp on the service record,the cars resale value will be effected.This situation only gives the garages a license to charge over the top amounts for a task that takes under a hour.Has any one any comments on this matter?they even cover low mileage users by giving a 10000 mls or 1 year,whatever comes soonest,so in theory,if the car sat in a garage for a year,it would still require money wasted on it to comply!

tbh i only take the car to toyota for the stamp in the book, and the mot's. Any stuff that needs fitting gets done by myself or elsewhere. If my car was a new as yours i'd cough up for the first 3 years at least. Mines a 51 and still has ftsh.

If the car had been sat for a year, i'd change some of the parts but not all. some of the parts come with a shelf life for the materials used, i guess. If the oil has been there for a year i'd change it and the other fluids

Just done Full Service at 110,000 miles Yaris 1999, 1.0 - Â£340 apart from the usual they changed the drive belt.

Bloody hell it is a lot for me... I bought this car for Â£550. 

Ripped off or not?!

Did it at:

Lloyd Alan Motors Ltd
14A Park Rd
Kingston upon Thames KT2 6BG

I just had a service last week at a local garage and he charged me £95 which I thinks reasonable for a service my cars at around 80k now. 

Just done Full Service at 110,000 miles Yaris 1999, 1.0 - Â£340 apart from the usual they changed the drive belt.

Bloody hell it is a lot for me... I bought this car for Â£550. 

Ripped off or not?!

Did it at:

Lloyd Alan Motors Ltd
14A Park Rd
Kingston upon Thames KT2 6BG

OMG That a lot of money, what is include on that service? what they did?

Yeah I just like to get the stamp from a garage in my service book :)

Buy a stamp then :D u can get under 20 pound. and u can stamp anytime.

and i think when you sell the car future, no one check the garage on the stamp:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/330791313469?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Just been quoted from Hills toyota

As I have 2 local, one near work and one where I live.

£130 for inter

£200 for full

£230 for full+

Now that is a lot cheaper than what I was quoted for my Paseo.