Sign in to follow this  
ninosport

Car service

Does anyone know the best place to take your car for a service. For its last 2 services Ive taken it to kwikfit cause they were the cheapest at the time and I had a few money issues but the last time I took it they tried to rip me off by saying that a complete centre section would cost £700 yes £700. Me and my complicated friend both laughed at the guy, told him that I could get a sports cat centre section custom made and fitted £300 and then took the keys off of him. So it not going back there again. So like Ive said does anyone know anywhere good to take it my car? It needs a interim service and prefer the cost not to be over £120 cause Ive gotta buy 2 tyres as well.

take it to a small garage owned by 1 person they do pretty good services i can get mine done for £100 but im going to have a go at doing it myself. going to major car places is just a positive way to get ripped of i think kwik fit is one of the worst for it to be fair. smaller single owned places are the place to go you can usually get money off aswell if you ask the prices are never fixed.

Yeah theres a guy near me like 30 second walk away who sells cars, does MOTs etc but I just dont trust him at all. Im gonna go ask him tonight if hes open and see what he says. I would do it myself but I just want a stamp in my book so it makes it a little easier to sell if I ever do sell

1stly...toyota did my intermediate service for £90

2ndly... we need to know more about this complication now [img]http://www.yarisclubuk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

lol I know the feeling. Had my ex living with me (well went home a couple days a week) for a year after we split up :blink:

[quote name='ninosport' date='04 November 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1257350964' post='105139']
Well me and my ex have bought a house and are living together permanently until we sell the house
[/quote]

Yeesh :blink:

Hi,

If your still looking to get your cars serviced, please drop us a Email or Private message as we do all Service and Maintance work along with anything else required with alot of experience with Toyotas you will be in safe hands at competitive prices.

Look forward to hearing from you

Email - TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
Private Message - Nick@TD.co.uk

Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments LTD

[quote name='ninosport' date='04 November 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1257350964' post='105139']
Well me and my ex have bought a house and are living together permanently until we sell the house
[/quote]

still slip it in?

[quote name='rhys' date='08 December 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1260289609' post='108461']
still slip it in?
[/quote]

lol rhys!!!!!