Sign in to follow this  
GreyRS

100K service

Don't get tied up with mileage like 99% of people who don't understand. Just do a normal service and keep an eye out for anything unusual.

Fuel filter NEVER needs to be changed btw. Not saying it might be worthwhile at some point, but that's what Toyota say.

I went to Toyota on the weekend and asked them about my problem they said to change my fuel filter cause of my mileage and getting clogged up full of s^%$

They said to go on Ebay and get one cause thats cheaper than Toyota. Also Toyota injector cleaner is aswesome and Im getting a 100k full service for £35 that involves all parts except air filter.

lol my mistake!! so what should i look at at 60k?

thinking of oil change, oil filter, fuel filter (maybe, because i think our unleaded is S*%$), coolant, spark plugs to denso iridium IK16 (are these good for the 2nz-fe? - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140327731154&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT ), no air filter as i have an apexi one.

lol you told me to look at the book ... it's JDM too xD because it's in japanese :D